By Bre Stephens
As PR professionals, we live and breathe anything and everything digital.
In the latest issue of Tactics, you’ll find tips and tricks for communicating a brand’s voice and purpose through a variety of digital channels—from traditional social media to emerging technologies.
- A recent survey conducted by PRSA and theEMPLOYEEapp by APPrise mobile revealed that even in an age of emerging social and digital platforms, many companies still turn to older, conventional forms of communication, such as email.
- Kate Ryan, U.S. managing director of Diffusion PR, explains how her company used virtual reality to take its clients’ content to the next level.
- As more and more PR teams tap into the power of influencer marketing, it’s important to know how to best utilize this strategy. Kamiu Lee, vice president of business development and finance for Activate by Bloglovin’, lays out the dos and don’ts of influencer marketing to set you up for success.
- With so many social media channels out there, a multitude of companies miss the mark on which are most effective for their campaigns. Ozzie Godinez, co-founder and CEO of PACO Collective, shares seven tips for making sure your brand’s voice is heard in the digital realm.
- Beverly M. Payton, M.A., APR, principal of Payton Communications LLC, shares key points from Deirdre Breakenridge, CEO of Pure Performance Communications, on how PR pros need to be technology testers to stay ahead of ever-evolving social media trends.
Read the latest issue of Tactics here.