By Jessica Franklin
PRSA is the world’s largest and most prestigious organization for public relations and communications professionals. If you’re looking to energize your practice, broaden your skill set, meet like-minded professionals and make an investment in your professional development, then you’re in the right place.
Membership will instantly give you access to a whole host of development tools, such as:
- Exclusive industry publications and industry news delivered daily to your inbox;
- Case studies, white papers and members-only research/e-books;
- Access to the industry’s largest job center and a library of career resources;
- More than 50 free webinars per year; and
- Preferred pricing on PRSA seminars and conferences.
And with 200+ Pittsburgh members representing agencies, independent practitioners, corporations, associations, schools, professional services firms and nonprofits, you’ll expand your circle of local industry colleagues and receive discounted rates when you participate in:
- Professional development seminars and programs;
- Networking events;
- Service project activities; and
- Board and committee leadership opportunities.
So, come join us. Network with us. Learn with us. Have fun with us. And most importantly, help us continue to advance the profession we all love.
We look forward to meeting you soon!