Public Relations Account Executive
Stern Advertising & Public Relations seeks a career-minded public relations professional with strong media relations skills; account management experience; and the ability to develop effective PR programs. The Account Executive will act as day-to-day lead for some of the Agency’s key PR accounts and should possess a proven track record for generating media coverage and executing programs that drive traffic and generate positive awareness for the brand/client.
- Generate abundant local, regional and national media attention for aggressive retail clients
- Develop communications strategies and key messages to enhance brand image with target audiences
- Plan, develop and execute branded PR events and client promotions
- Form and sustain relationships with key industry influencers and media partners
- Plan and execute sustained social media campaigns
- Oversee billings, budgets and administrative duties associated with assigned clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Communications or related field
- Minimum 3-4 years solid public relations experience
- Proven media relations skills and established media contacts
- Experience with social media and emerging media
- Outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, comfortable working independently in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment
Send cover letter, resume and salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only submissions that include salary history will be considered.