Director of Multi-Media Design and Production
VisitPITTSBURGH is seeking a highly creative and inspired designer and a proven manager to develop, create and oversee the multi-media design – traditional and digital – and design production processes of internal and external marketing creative.
Responsible for marketing and advertising pieces that are on-brand and represent the Greater Pittsburgh area; the primary design liaison with outside creative agencies and key department vice presidents.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, advertising, marketing, visual arts or related field
- Extensive design and marketing experience
- 7-10 years agency or marketing department experience, as well as strong supervisory experience
- Travel or tourism industry experience preferred
- Exceptional computer skills, Mac and PC platforms, and expert knowledge of software applications including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Premiere or Final Cut, and MS Office Suite, including PowerPoint
For additional information, including how to apply: http://www.visitpittsburgh.com/about-us/employment/