Public Relations Fellow
The Pittsburgh office of Havas PR is looking for a bright, polished Fellow to support major business-to-business and consumer accounts. This yearlong, fully paid training course is intended to fast-track the best and the brightest recent grads into and through Havas PR. Candidates must possess the following:
- Internship or relevant work experience demonstrating ability to support a team in meeting marketing and/or business goals
- Excellent writing skills
- Media fluency: an understanding of varying media disciplines, including social media
- Ability to effectively multitask and deliver assignments under tight deadlines
- Detail-oriented approach and track-record
- Strong research skills (online and real-time)
- A results-focused approach and commitment to go the extra mile for clients and colleagues
Havas PR offers a competitive benefits package, including healthcare and 401K.
Havas Worldwide (www.havasworldwide.com), the parent company of Havas PR (www.havaspr.com), has offices in 75 countries and is the largest unit of Havas, a world leader in communications (Euronext: HAV.PA) (Paris: HAV.PA).
Prospective candidates can email Michael Battisti at email@example.com with resume and cover letter.