Senior Media Relations Specialist
The Senior Media Relations Specialist is responsible for the implementation and maintenance of PR campaigns with the goal of enriching the company’s visibility in the market place to existing customers and potential customers and providing important information about the company to the financial community.
- Develop and maintain strong external and internal PR resources to conceptualize, conduct interviews, research, and write proactive media pitches, press releases, and contributed articles to solicit placement within relevant media outlets that will expand the company’s visibility in the market place and to the financial community
- Develop PR strategy to gain media attention and build brand awareness in support of overall goals
- Manage and create quarterly global PR reports
- Cultivate and enhance collaborative working relationships within the press and publicity community
- Gather and disseminate timely information to press and staff
- Work on various marketing projects from inception through to completion, spanning across functional groups
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Marketing Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, English or Writing
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a media or public relations professional
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Successful track record of placing compelling stories with reporters, bloggers, and influencers
- Demonstrated capacity for understanding and applying marketing strategies and objectives
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with all levels of management
- Time management skills with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
Visit the ANSYS Inc. website here.