By Bre Stephens
It’s time to get in shape — PR shape, that is. The August issue of Tactics features content to help you enhance your skillset, with insights into effectively communicating complicated information, sharing key metrics and breaking out of a creative funk. So, gear up and check out some of this month’s top articles.
- Hanna Porterfield, chair-elect of the PRSA New Pros Section and senior account executive at Development Counsellors International, shares must-reads for PR pros to dive into this summer.
- Math may not be a favorite among PR pros, but it can be necessary for demonstrating the value of our work. Robyn Rudish-Laning, programming co-chair for PRSA’s New Professionals Section, outlines the key metrics that matter most.
- Stuck in a creative rut? We’ve all been there. Ann Wylie can help with the 5-Step Creative Process.
- Sunni Brown, assistant director of media and public relations at the University of Richmond, understands how difficult it can be to comprehend complex language, let alone turn it into simple content. Check out her three tips for translating complicated information into readable and digestible material.
- We’ve all heard of a bitcoin, but do you know about the technology behind it? Stephen Dupont, APR, vice president of public relations and branded content for Pocket Hercules, helps us to understand this technology, called “blockchain”, and what it means for the marketing and communications world.
Read the latest issue of Tactics here.