About the Programming Committee Co-Chair
Taylor Bombalski, Conference Manager/Student Outreach Coordinator, Engineers’ Society of Western Pennsylvania (ESWP)
Taylor Bombalski currently works for the Engineers’ Society of Western Pennsylvania (ESWP) as a Conference Manager/Student Outreach Coordinator. She manages the International Water Conference and plans events for engineers in the Pittsburgh area; ranging from K to 12 students to senior practitioners. The mission is to advance the engineering profession and position Western Pennsylvania as a center for engineering excellence and innovation.
Taylor is also on the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Pittsburgh Chapter Board as the Programming Co-Chair. She is responsible for the development and execution of the organization’s events.
- In charge of gathering event information from the PRSA Pittsburgh board, planning, researching and executing at least one event per month
- Responsible for partnering and co-sponsoring events with outside organizations to generate a larger turnout
- Working with clients and organizations to identify their needs and ensure customer satisfaction
- Provide feedback and reports to the PRSA Pittsburgh Chapter
- Help promote and publicize said events via Eventbrite
Goals for 2018:
Plan and execute an event every month
Invite two new speakers to share their knowledge with our community
Increase attendance by 5% at PRSA Pittsburgh events
Create awareness of PRSA Pittsburgh’s programming by contacting new audiences