PRSA Pittsburgh Renaissance Awards 2020
Join us for the premiere PR event of the year at the Pittsburgh Playhouse!
On Thursday, January 30, Pittsburgh’s most talented communicators will celebrate their hard work at PRSA Pittsburgh’s 2020 Renaissance Awards. YaJagoff Podcast hosts John Chamberlin and Rachael Rennebeck will emcee the awards ceremony as we honor the best public relations, marketing and communications campaigns, tactics and individual practitioners for their most innovative and creative projects.
This year’s Renaissance Awards will take place at Point Park University’s Pittsburgh Playhouse – the new theater located in downtown Pittsburgh on Forbes Avenue (not to be confused with the old playhouse in Oakland).
Schedule of events:
- 5:00 p.m.: Doors open at Pittsburgh Playhouse (350 Forbes Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15222)
- 5:00 – 6:30 p.m.: Networking, drinks and hors d’oeuvres
- 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.: Renaissance Awards ceremony (no food or drink in theater)
- 8:45 – 10:00 p.m.: Networking, coffee and dessert
- 10:00 p.m.: After Party at Wolfies Pub (274 Forbes Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15222)
Your ticket includes a seat at the 2020 Renaissance Awards, heavy hors d’oeuvres and two complimentary drinks.
- PRSA Member – Individual: $80
- PRSA Member – 10 ticket bundle: $650
- Non-Member – Individual: $100
- Non-Member – 10 ticket bundle: $850.00
- After Party at Wolfies Pub – Free
Tickets are limited, so please be sure to purchase your tickets early. There is an option to pay with cash or card at the Pittsburgh Playhouse box office to avoid online fees, but you must purchase your tickets in advance as tickets will not be sold the day-of the event.
Street parking is free after 6 p.m. or there are plenty of spots available in the Market Square Garage (228 Forbes Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15222), less than two blocks away from the Playhouse.
Sponsorship packages are still available! The Renaissance Awards is PRSA Pittsburgh’s biggest event of the year. If you’re looking to get in front of 200 PR professionals and companies, let us know!
If you have any questions about the event or if you’re interested in sponsoring the awards, please email Robin Rectenwald at email@example.com.