During the pandemic, it’s been difficult to navigate the virtual networking world. This event will include a presentation and panel discussion from experts in Pittsburgh, providing actionable tips and valuable resources to make the most out of job searching, switching careers, or simply networking while everything is still remote. You’ll also have the opportunity to ask questions after, with a Q&A session.
Join us as we hear from:
- Martin Black, Associate Director, Alumni Career Networks, Center for Career
Development, Duquesne University
- Renee Davis, Director, University Recruiting at Duolingo
- Bryan Iams, Vice President, Corporate Communications, Marketing, and Government and Community Affairs at PPG Industries
- Cherie Boushell, Manager, Employer Brand at Highmark Health
- Emily Bezak, Founder, Emily Bezak Writes
Join the pre-event discussion in the PRSA Pittsburgh Young Professionals Facebook Group!