This is a PRSA Webinar, free for PRSA Pittsburgh members.
Do you struggle to come up with truly fresh, creative ideas?
Do you want to generate more ideas?
Do you want to generate higher quality ideas that are more “on strategy?”
Are you looking for new, non-threatening ways to come up with ideas in a group setting?
Do you wonder if an idea is really a good idea or not? If an idea is measurable?
Do you want to drive bigger results with your communications and marketing?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then this webinar is for you.
The success of marketers and communicators rests on their ability to generate, build upon, and curate ideas. Turn On Your Idea Machine (to Generate More Public Relations and Marketing Buzz) will help you consistently generate not only more competitive marketing and communications ideas – but more relevant ideas for:
- New business proposals or corporate initiatives
- Launching new products and services
- Re-launching products and services
- Internal and external promotional campaigns
- Employee attraction/retention programs
- Content marketing
- Influencer relations (investors, regulators, business leaders, etc.)
During this webinar, you will learn techniques to:
1. Generate more high quality, relevant ideas
2. Build on ideas
3. Evaluate and curate ideas
4. Develop the daily habit of exercising your idea muscle
Stephen Dupont, APR, vice president of public relations and branded content, Pocket Hercules
Participants with the APR credential earn 1.0 APR Maintenance Credit for a webinar. Learn more about Accreditation maintenance.