The Motherhood Inc., a leading influencer marketing agency based in Pittsburgh, is seeking an Account Executive to join our team. The ideal applicant will have PR, marketing or advertising agency experience, have an interest in account management and client service and a true passion for influencer marketing with an understanding of how influencers fit into the overall marketing ecosystem. The position is full-time, working remotely with occasional in-person meetings.
The responsibilities of the Account Executive include but are not limited to the following:
- Leading influencer relations, including researching potential new partners, conducting in-depth vetting for campaign fit and managing influencer engagement related to client programs
- Assisting with client account management, including research, campaign planning and strategy, project execution and results analysis and reporting
- Owning industry news and trend research and reporting for internal and external audiences
- Contributing to the business development process by nurturing strong relationships with existing clients and potential new contacts
- Contributing to The Motherhood’s marketing planning and execution, including media relations and content development for blog, social media and newsletter
- Degree in communications, public relations, marketing, journalism or related field
- Experience in PR/social media/marketing with at least two years agency experience required
- Social media savvy, with an interest in identifying industry trends and emerging platforms and content formats
- Knowledge of influencer and brand content trends on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.
- Detail-oriented project management capabilities
- Positive, collaborative mindset with all internal and external contacts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strategic, creative thinker
- Facebook Business/Ads Manager and Instagram branded content experience or a desire to seek out training opportunities to gain knowledge
- Research, reporting and analysis capabilities including but not limited to social media platform analytics, survey development and analysis and online industry research for client verticals
- Comfortable with Google Suite products, particularly Google Sheets and Google Slides
- Working knowledge of Excel (basic functions such as inputting formulas and formatting)
Please sent a note of interest and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.