What does it mean to be part of BCW and the WPP network? It means being a part of a global, multi-faceted, multi-talented creative engine, with access to countless places you can grow.
As the global communications agency built to #movepeople, BCW guides client partners to powerful, culturally relevant ideas, programs and messages that inspire their key stakeholders to think differently, feel deeply and act urgently.
BCW’s commitment to moving people starts with our employees. Here you’ll find ways to ignite your growth while doing meaningful work for exceptional clients in an environment that prioritizes your success, compels collaboration and celebrates learning. We’re committed to moving our people forward in their careers and helping them grow as people and professionals.
We wholly believe that creating truly inclusive and innovative solutions is critical to our success, so Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Accountability (I.D.E.A.) are embedded into everything we do for our people, agency, clients and the communities we serve. We strongly encourage applications from talent across all dimensions of race/ethnicity and the LGBTQ+, differently abled and veteran communities.
And while there is no one kind of BCW person, everyone at BCW has something in common: A mindset, a way of responding to challenges with openness, curiosity and a commitment to learning. BCW will feed that drive by rewarding courageous tenacity and nurturing your dynamic career.
We are looking for an Account Supervisor or Account Director to join our Brand Solutions (also known as Consumer) team in Pittsburgh. You must be highly creative and motivated with a passion for PR and the consumer space.
Responsibilities include managing all day-to-day activities for clients, including project management, strategy, digital, and media relations support. This person will also serve as a main client contact. This person should have prior management experience. This is an opportunity to step into a leadership role not only on managing an account, but also within our Brand Solutions practice and our Pittsburgh team.
Brands have never added more value than right now, often filling gaps where governments and other institutions are not delivering enough support.
People want to know what brands stand for and have never been more involved in active dialogue, expecting real-time action from brands and often reshaping brand activity.
BCW knows people, their values, what influences them and what motivates them to engage with brands. We use human insights and actionable data intelligence to understand these behaviors and shifting mindsets. We understand the complexity and diversity of audiences, and our multicultural team helps brands navigate cultural risk by speaking to people in an authentic way.
What you’ll do as you move with us:
- Partner directly with senior leadership to develop strategic planning for our clients and the team itself.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with our clients by providing strategic counsel and a mastery of all aspects of client management
- Flesh out ideas as they relate to client objectives and learn how to bring them to life in presentations and written proposals
- Showcase a command of both digital and traditional communication practices and strategies
- Lead and mentor junior team members to foster a culture of high performance
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills along with strong attention to detail
Experience that contributes to your success:
- 6+ years of experience PR and communications experience, both traditional and digital; agency experience ideal
- At least one year of management experience
- Demonstrated creative and technical writing experience
- Strong media relations experience
- Strong project management experience; experience managing programs from start to finish
- Understanding of social/digital strategy for brands
- Confident engaging clients regularly and delivering recommendations
More about BCW:
BCW, one of the world’s largest full-service global communications and public relations agencies, is in the business of moving people on behalf of clients. BCW delivers digitally and data-driven creative content and integrated communications programs grounded in earned media and scaled across all channels for clients in the B2B, consumer, corporate, crisis management, CSR, healthcare, public affairs and technology sectors. BCW is a part of WPP (NYSE: WPP), a creative transformation company.
Organizations and industries are evolving at a rapid pace while operating in increasingly complex, connected stakeholder ecosystems. To grow and thrive in this environment, our clients need to engage colleagues, consumers, customers and other key constituents who are more diverse, elusive and over-stimulated than ever before. They have to move people – all kinds of people – to think differently, feel deeply and act urgently.
We move people with power and precision to move our clients forward. Join us in #MovingPeople.
BCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer, EEO, AAE, MF/Disability/Vet, and we are proud of our diverse workforce.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee’s Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.