Ceisler Media is seeking a candidate to join its team in our Pittsburgh office. Superior writing, research and communication skills are required. Experience working on or managing grassroots advocacy campaigns preferred.
- Conducts detailed research and analysis for Ceisler Media clients, their issues, causes and campaigns
- Drafts press releases, media advisories, letters to the editor/op-eds, media pitches, speeches, testimony, byline articles, white papers, etc.
- Supports digital campaigns through the development of social media content for various channels, working in collaboration with our Digital and Creative Services team.
- Collaborates with Project Management team to ensure accurate record keeping of all critical stakeholder information, including contact information for elected officials, media members and key partners in our major locations.
- Handles daily media monitoring and produces regular reports on media coverage and social media activity
- Provides logistical support in planning and staffing of client related events
- Assists with media outreach including both proactive (crafting pitches, developing reporter relationships, etc.) and reactive (taking media calls about events, breaking news, etc.)
- Assists with building and managing coalitions around advocacy issues, including email communications and regular contact with coalition partners and key stakeholders
For complete listing and to apply, visit: https://www.ceislermedia.com/join-our-team/associate