4moms® is a consumer technology company that leverages technology and innovative design to disrupt and redefine existing industries. The company has transformed the baby gear industry with products like the 4moms mamaRoo® infant seat that replicates the bouncing and swaying motions parents make when soothing their babies, the 4moms breeze® playard that opens or closes in one simple step, and the 4moms high chair, which uses magnetic technology to make mealtime easier.
4moms is looking to hire a Brand Engagement Manager to manage and foster our growing communities, which include our social followers, hospital partners, donation recipients, VIP members, and influencers. We’re looking for someone who is passionate and excited for all things baby, as this important role will serve as the voice of the brand online and will be responsible for cultivating brand affinity within our communities.
Social Community Management
- Manage and own daily interactions with consumers/followers across 4moms social properties.
- Key responsibilities include answering product questions, supporting consumer-led conversations, delivering on content (calendar and some content creation) and advocating on behalf of 4moms parents and the brand.
4moms Cares Support
- Oversee daily operations of 4moms Cares, the brand’s cause supporting NICU families and hospitals.
- Manage ongoing donations, review submissions for support, coordinate with families, hospitals and logistics.
- Extract content to showcase across brand channels.
4moms VIP Program Management
- Own and manage our invite-only 4moms Very Important Parent (VIP) program of super-fans.
- Create and execute initiatives around product development, innovation feedback, trends and other insights.
- Manage ongoing recruitment efforts of program.
- Own brand’s social listening, focusing on trends, parent-level feedback and potential brand opportunities.
- Analyze, track and deliver regular social media reporting, qualitatively and quantitatively, across key social media KPI’s.
- 4-6 years experience in a social media or PR role
- Desire to join a fast-paced, startup-like environment where you would be managing multiple streams of work ranging from strategy to execution to administrative duties.
- Deep passion and understanding of social media platforms, reporting and trends
- A love and confidence interacting with people both online and off
- Initiative and proactiveness – a ‘roll-up-your-sleeves-and-get-
- A fast learner with the ability to process and quickly apply product information
- Drive full ownership of projects
- Strong writer and communicator
- Balance of analytical and creative
- Highly organized, great attention to detail, and the ability to drive logistics-heavy initiatives
- Motivated by managing multiple streams of work
- Appreciates cause marketing
- Move items weighing up to 40 lbs.
Preferred, but Not Required:
- Experience assisting with the execution of PR programs, including but not limited to brand partnerships, content creation, and influencer programs
- Experience working with and managing micro influencers
- Brainstorm and create social content (conceptually)
What’s important to us: 4moms is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all people in every aspect of the team member’s employment relationship, without discrimination because of race, age, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity or veteran status.
How we work: Due to COVID, currently our team is working remotely. Upon our return to the office, most team members will work 2 days in the office and 3 days working remotely each week, subject to motification based on projects schedules, needs of the business, and performance. 4moms’ company culture is focused on fostering creativity and collaboration. The company has an open, shared workspace featuring communal lounges, rather than office cubes. Our work environment promotes teamwork and unscripted conversations, resulting in fast solutions and therefore, better outcomes, and dramatically better products.
Our benefits: 4moms team members enjoy a very competitive benefits package that includes competitive medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(K) with company match, open paid time off, and an open & casual work environment.
A bit about us: Located in the City of Pittsburgh, 4moms sells products in more than 1,000 retail locations in the United States and has distribution in 52 countries and counting. The brand and its products have been featured in the national media on programs like “The Today Show” and “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” and in news outlets such as CNN, Forbes, Yahoo! Tech, Inc. and New York Times. 4moms products have also been spotted on popular primetime shows, including “Black-ish,” “Superstore” and “Modern Family.”