Brunner is an integrated marketing agency with a fast-paced, creative environment. We value Heart, Collaboration, and Attitude in every aspect of our business, especially our team members. We are looking for an energetic, roll-up-your-sleeves kind of person with experience in community and content management, and influencer marketing. In this client-facing position, you will be expected to apply advanced knowledge of social media platforms to a deep understanding of consumer behavior to cultivate a genuine brand experience.
- Lead the management of a brand’s social media presence, including but not limited to:
- Construct and enact response and escalation procedures
- Develop and manage client publishing process and editorial calendars for social media platforms
- Monitor consumer posts and lead team in responding to and managing issues appropriately
- Application of a distinctive community management brand tone
- Develop and lead approach for mining social platforms and tools for proactive engagement opportunities outside what is happening on client social pages
- Research and analyze conversations across brand engagement sources to uncover trends and insights that can be applied to content and community with a special attention to consumer behavior
- Monitor and analyze KPIs related to client social media presence to help craft actionable recommendations to optimize and build community programs and content
- Develop, create, and deliver compelling content that requires little-to-no editing prior to publication. This can include but not limited to social media content, blog posts and website copy
- Stay on top of social media and content trends to influence internal and external understanding of opportunities
- Maintain accountability for individual utilization. Manage personal hours, budgets and timelines appropriately
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Advanced knowledge of social media platforms
- Strong attention to detail in order to provide superior client service to ensure all assignments are executed timely and accurately
- Existing influencer relationships
- Experience with Cision, Netbase, WordPress, Tagger Media and/or Sprout Social is preferred
- Experience with applying SEO best practices is a bonus
- Detailed eye for style, inconsistencies, and continuity
- Excellent spelling and grammar proofing abilities
- Able to manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Proficient in MAC-Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Minimum of 3 years of social media experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university preferred
We offer your full traditional benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance. We also offer commuter and transit benefits, as well as flex funds for you to enjoy your life outside of work. Add to that unlimited PTO, half-day summer Fridays and all the holiday time off you would expect. Oh yeah, and weekly happy hours, of course.
Normal office environment. Ability to sit for extended periods of time including extensive use of PC equipment.
We like everyone, so we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not consider your race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or veteran status when deciding to hire you. We just want you to be you.
To apply, visit the job listing on Brunner’s website.