Job Description Summary:
This position is primarily responsible for assisting in the population, curation and administration of internal and/or external communications programs and channels. Examples may include press materials, awards, intranet content and community or employee events. The incumbent supports the Communications Manager(s), aids in the assessment of overall communication needs and maintains the appropriate records and reports.
Primary Office Location:
20 East General Robinson Street. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. 15212
Position Title: Corporate Communications Specialist
Business Unit: Marketing
Reports to: External Communications Manager
Join our team. Make a difference – for us and for your future
Prepares, edits and proofreads communications for the purpose of informing and presenting information through various mediums such as manual and electronic presentations, printed publications, e-mails, web pages, video and blogs in compliance with the corporation’s vision, goals and objectives.
Manages processes supporting departmental functions, including organizing, documenting and maintaining records for editorial calendars, multimedia assets, media coverage, media lists, awards programs, and community and employee initiatives.
Researches topics such as financial industry policies and procedures, economic issues and technologies for the purpose of obtaining and presenting knowledge of the competitive landscape, current issues and advancement practices.
Prepares, distributes, tracks, posts and monitors press releases and internal news articles highlighting Bank accomplishments, new endeavors, personnel announcements and community relations efforts.
Maintains relationships and manages information flow and communications as liaison with regional offices, community development and other internal departments.
Establishes and communicates procedures to ensure consistency and professionalism throughout all communications, ensuring brand alignment in all internal and external communication efforts.
Serves as a copywriting resource for the marketing team for customer communications and promotional copy in addition to affiliate and local market support.
Performs other related duties and projects as assigned.
All employees have the responsibility and the accountability to serve as risk managers for their businesses by understanding, reporting, responding to, managing and monitoring the risk they encounter daily as required by F.N.B. Corporation’s risk management program.
F.N.B. Corporation is committed to achieving superior levels of compliance by adhering to regulatory laws and guidelines. Compliance with regulatory laws and company procedures is a required component of all position descriptions.
Requirements & Skills
- Minimum Level of Education Required to Perform the Primary Responsibilities of this Position: BA or BS
- Minimum # of Years of Job Related Experience Required to Perform the Primary Responsibilities of this Position: 1
- Skills Required to Perform the Primary Responsibilities of this Position:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Excellent project management skills
- MS Word – Intermediate Level
- MS Excel – Intermediate Level
- MS PowerPoint – Intermediate Level
- Public and community relations experience and financial industry experience preferred.
- Licensures/Certifications Required to Perform the Primary Responsibilities of this Position: N/A
- Physical Requirements or Work Conditions Beyond Traditional Office Work: N/A
Send resumes to Alexa Stotlemyer at firstname.lastname@example.org