Creative Marketing Communications Manager, Veolia Water Technologies
Join Veolia Water Technologies’ dynamic marketing communications team where you can be an integral part of the solution to Resourcing the World. We are seeking a Marketing Communications Manager to work in our Moon Township, PA office responsible for all our marketing activities for the Oil & Gas industry in North America.
Veolia Water Technologies specializes in technological solutions and design and build projects for water and wastewater treatment, serving industrial and municipal clients. Our parent company, Veolia, is the global leader in optimized resource management. With over 163,000 employees worldwide, the company designs and provides water, waste and energy management solutions that contribute to the sustainable development of communities and industries. Through its three complementary business activities, Veolia helps to develop access to resources, preserve available resources, and to replenish them.
The marketing communications manager will report to the North American Marketing Communications Director and the position requires a driven manager with ability to focus on distinct marketing communications objectives and apply creativity to translation of technical message to marketplace.
Specifically the position entails: Develop, implement, and maintain an effective company marketing communications program for the Oil & Gas Industry that provide for the maximum exposure of company’s engineering capabilities and technologies, integrates engineering, design build, specialized product lines/technologies and concerns/issues in order to ensure the successful introduction of products to the market, performs technical editor functions and has significant experience that enables incumbent to rewrite technical aspects with a minimum of review or final approval of author, determines consistency and clarity of style within technical reports and publications, and represents the company at trade shows or exhibitions.
Duties for this position include (but are not limited to):
- Develop marketing communications plan for a specific market segment (Oil & Gas) on an annual basis, based on input from sales staff and product managers.
- Arrange customer seminars and tradeshow exhibits, including display content, show services, logistics, customer events, etc. Represent the company at industry tradeshows when the sales staff needs assistance to promote our offerings.
- Plan and execute advertising programs using a mix of print and digital placements and negotiate with publishers to receive the best value for promoting our offering. Design ads (online and hard copy) to promote our solutions. Ultimately responsible for content creation, and overseeing of the graphic design.
- Develop industry specific brochures/marketing collateral to best highlight and promote our technologies and solutions.
- Evaluate ROI for various aspects of marketing communications plan based on number and quality of leads, and adjust as needed.
- Prepare press release, ideas for articles, and internal communications; disseminate the information.
- Review and edit technical papers for publication as well as internal publications.
- Draft text for e-marketing sites that promote our technologies and services as well as our own website.
General Education and Experience
- A Bachelors degree in Marketing or Communications, with 5-7 years related experience is required. Experience with online marketing communication and/or copywriting or technical writing experience preferred. Experience with the Oil & Gas market or other Heavy Industry markets as target groups for marketing communications is also an advantage.
- Overnight travel is required on a regular basis to various trade shows, Client offices and Vendor facilities.
- May be asked to travel internationally to participate in marketing meetings.
- Attendance at inter-company BU or Veolia conferences necessary.
- Must be able to lift or handle object of less than 30 pounds.
- Qualified candidates will possess excellent oral and written communication skills, the ability to work in a team environment, the ability to track task progress and the ability to meet tight project deadlines.
Veolia offers you a competitive compensation and benefits package, along with a dynamic work environment. We offer challenging projects and training to ensure you succeed.
To apply for this position, please click on the below link and enter Job Number 89627 http://www.veolianorthamerica.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.