Health+Commerce is a growing communications and digital marketing agency helping innovative medtech, biotech and digital health companies succeed in business and improve patient health. In 2021, the agency earned a spot on Inc.’s Magazine’s competitive Best Workplaces list and was named one of PRovoke’s Agencies of the Year. We offer competitive benefits, value diverse perspectives, encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds, and strive to create a place where every person on our team is comfortable enough to bring their authentic self to work.
Our team is looking to add a Digital Advertising Manager to plan, execute and measure digital and social advertising programs for a variety of healthcare clients. We’re looking for someone who is curious, collaborative, and dedicated to exceptional client service. The ideal candidate will also have extensive hands-on experience across a variety of social and digital advertising platforms, thrive in an entrepreneurial and collaborative environment, and be able to clearly communicate recommendations and results.
Agency and healthcare industry experience is desirable but not a requirement for the right candidate. Experience in B2B and B2C is preferred.
- Design and execute digital advertising campaigns that enable our clients to reach and activate target audiences in support of business objectives.
- Develop advertising plans for B2B/B2C lead generation, demand generation, and brand building programs.
- Create campaign forecasts and measurement plans based on target audience and campaign objective.
- Build target ad groups based on audience insights and customer personas; optimize to drive efficiency.
- Implement A/B testing across campaigns to optimize campaign performance.
- Manage and optimize, on a daily basis, paid social, search, programmatic display, mobile, email and native advertising campaigns.
- Translate campaign metrics into meaningful insights to guide campaign optimization.
- Collaborate with account leads and content marketing team on content requirements, performance and data-driven insights to maximize campaign performance.
- Provide strategic counsel and technical guidance to colleagues and clients.
- Own digital advertising tech stack and relationships with technology partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field; additional certification or coursework specific to digital marketing preferred
- 5-7+ years of experience executing B2B and B2C digital advertising campaigns
- Extensive experience with social and digital advertising platforms such as Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google/YouTube, Microsoft Advertising, Taboola, Outbrain, and demand-side platforms (i.e. Adroll, Adobe Advertising Cloud)
- Proficiency leveraging Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Adobe Analytics, and tag management systems (Google Tag Manager, Adobe DTM) to measure, analyze and clearly communicate campaign key takeaways to clients
- Experience building ad groups based on audience segmentation and customer journeys and (re)engaging prospects optimally along the customer lifecycle
- Understanding of relevant KPIs (i.e. ROAS, CLV, CTR, CPC) based on campaign objective
- Ability to synthesize data, communicate significant insights, and use those insights to drive strategic recommendations
- Deep knowledge of current digital marketing best practices and passion for exploring evolving trends and opportunities to support client objectives
- Agility to drive small pilot programs, large multi-channel initiatives and many opportunities in between
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing automation products
- Flexibility, self-motivation and record of success working in deadline-driven environment
- Willingness to embrace a culture of continuous learning and maximize the opportunities provided by a growing organization
- Competency with Microsoft Office and Google Suite software
You can be a great candidate even if you do not have every skill and experience listed above. You may have important skills we haven’t yet considered. If so, we encourage you to submit your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com that shares what you’d like to bring to our team.