Digital and Inbound Marketing Manager, WordWrite Communications
We believe an organization’s authentic story is its most powerful marketing asset. We help our clients uncover, develop and share their authentic story, to move hearts and minds and deliver results.
At WordWrite, we believe the best in each other; want the best for each other and expect the best from each other.
We strive to be a trusted partner of our clients. We have a natural curiosity when it comes to understanding our clients, their industry and their challenges. We go the extra mile and exceed expectations, with clients and with our partners and business contacts. We share and celebrate success!
Your Opportunity: Digital and Inbound Marketing Manager
WordWrite Communications LLC is in a period of great growth. To enable WordWrite to achieve its potential, it needs the committed expertise of a talented digital and inbound marketing manager who can lead the agency’s inbound marketing and digital/social media strategy while also handling day-to-day inbound marketing execution for the agency and inbound clients. Additionally, the digital and inbound marketing manager will focus on growing prospective digital and inbound marketing clients and relationships. The digital and inbound marketing manager provides a lead role in growing and developing digital and inbound marketing initiatives locally, regionally and nationally. As well, the digital and inbound marketing manager mentors and coaches junior staff on the development of digital and inbound marketing (including social media) by utilizing best practices, and works with the CEO, Vice Presidents and Account Supervisors to develop overall strategies for clients and the agency.
The successful digital and inbound marketing manager will be outgoing, persuasive and people-oriented. Additionally, the digital and inbound marketing manager is a good writer and a digital strategist attuned to the strong possibilities of digital, inbound and social media. He or so she will also be able to develop new relationships, from both a sales perspective as well as an educational perspective by engaging with other digital and inbound marketers, keeping up to date on new tools and best practices, and writing blogs. The digital and inbound marketing manager will have the opportunity to participate in growing existing business and helping to develop new business. As a team leader, the digital and inbound marketing manager will have the opportunity to grow WordWrite’s digital team as the agency brings on new inbound and digital clients.
The digital inbound marketing manager is a thinker, a doer and a deliverer; often preferring to get things done at a quick pace. He/she will be deeply involved in developing strategies for writing, posting, optimizing and tracking activities across all facets of WordWrite and client deliverables. This is an opportunity to develop something remarkable and have fun while doing so.
At WordWrite, our work pace is faster than average so you are impatient for results. Your follow-up of delegated work must be very thorough. You will make daily decisions by seeking the ideas and advice of others, but you will always act carefully and cautiously within the guidelines of the WordWrite Way.
You can sell ideas to others and can train, teach and motivate more junior team members. Change is an ongoing part of this job and you embrace it with the support and guidance of management. On a daily basis, you will:
- Lead agency initiatives to develop inbound, social media and news media services or product areas, processes, systems, etc.
- Manage day-to-day client account needs, including but not limited to:
- Writing and editing
- Social Media, media relations and influencer relations
- Participate in appropriate new business, visibility and strategic initiatives to benefit WordWrite and WordWrite team members
- Help manage WordWrite’s online presence including social media, email and blogging
- Develop opportunities to improve WordWrite operations, gain new clients and enhance the image and reputation of WordWrite and WordWrite team members
- Assist in leading/managing WordWrite’s internship program
- Participate in professional development activities to expand industry knowledge and experience
- Work with WordWrite leadership to map out a short-term and long-term path for personal and professional growth and development as a member of the WordWrite team
- Account and agency leadership and membership
- At the direction of the WordWrite CEO and Vice Presidents, lead agency initiatives to develop inbound and social media, processes, systems, etc.
- At the direction of the WordWrite CEO, Vice Presidents and in collaboration with Account Supervisors, handle day-to-day account needs.
- As a team leader with Account Supervisors on accounts, provide:
- Strategic counsel
- Digital, social media and inbound marketing strategy
- Writing and editing.
- Team member accountability
- As a member of the WordWrite team, participate in appropriate new business, visibility and strategic initiatives to benefit WordWrite and WordWrite team members.
- As a member of the WordWrite team, develop and benefit financially, personally and professionally from opportunities to improve WordWrite operations, gain new clients and enhance the image and reputation of WordWrite and WordWrite team members.
- Agency and personal growth and development
- Work with WordWrite CEO, Vice Presidents and Account Supervisors to help develop the professional and personal lives of WordWrite team members, clients and partners through appropriate training, entertainment and learning opportunities.
- Work with WordWrite leadership to map out a short-term and long-term path for personal and professional growth and development as a member of the WordWrite team.
- Day-to-day management of WordWrite digital team members to develop personal leadership skills.
- Working knowledge of inbound marketing, public relations, online marketing and communications principles and practices, especially paid social media.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Knowledge of social media, measurement, data analytics and a curiosity to learn more.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
The successful candidate will enjoy these WordWrite benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary, with multiple bonus opportunities tied to growth of the agency’s social media success and other metrics to be agreed upon through the hiring process
- Flexible work schedule to accommodate work-life balance
- Medical insurance (60% of major medical premium paid by WordWrite, employee is responsible for remaining 40%; vision and dental available at employee’s expense), company-contributed 401(k)
- Paid holiday, vacation and personal/sick days
- Paid professional memberships
- Commuter/parking assistance
Send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com