Fellow (Public Relations), Red Havas
A fellowship is an entry-level position designed to teach the employee the fundamental facets of advertising, the company and their department. With a focus on training, our Fellows will have the opportunity to participate in training courses such as Message Development, Merged Media Campaigns and Insightful Auditing Skills.
What we expect from you
We are looking for an enthusiastic, smart Fellow who has held at least one internship in the PR industry. This person will be responsible for monitoring, reporting, and supporting pitching efforts. He/she should also have interest in learning about financial services.
- Create daily monitoring round-ups to share with clients based on their industry focus
- Monitor for clients in the news
- Spearhead reporting for clients
- Support media outreach – identify targets, develop lists and secure local outreach efforts
- Provides day-to-day administrative support to team including developing PowerPoint presentations, coordinating and scheduling client and agency meetings, creating expense reports, data entry, catering orders, maintaining records, etc.
Background/experience and skills
- 0-1 years of relevant business experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from top university in liberal arts or business
- Prior internship experience in healthcare and/or the communications industry preferred
- Attention to detail and process
- Strong independence, entrepreneurial spirit, passion and intellectual curiosity
- Strong writing, editing, listening and verbal skills
- 110 percent dedication to client satisfaction
- Energy, enthusiasm and a passion for what he/she does
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint preferred
Please contact Brian Ackermann: Brian.firstname.lastname@example.org