Marketing Manager, Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney
Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney is a national law firm with a proven reputation for providing progressive, industry-leading legal, business, regulatory and government relations advice to our regional, national and international clients.
We are currently searching for a Marketing Manager for our Pittsburgh, PA office.
This position is responsible for leading firm-wide marketing and communications activities. Specifically, the Marketing Manager will develop, lead and execute marketing campaigns for the firm’s priority industry groups, geographic markets and other firm-wide offerings as determined by the Director of Marketing. This position will also manage certain marketing events as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, lead and execute practice, industry group and geographic market campaigns.
- Lead and/or assist in the writing and design of marketing collateral, advertising, lateral recruiting materials, social media posts, and internal communications pieces.
- Lead and manage events, including organizing event details, mailing lists, RSVPs, catering, venues, etc.
- Analyze content marketing metrics and evaluate and recommend next steps to evolve campaigns and/or progress leads through the sales funnel.
- Work closely with Business Development to understand client and prospecting goals to fuel campaign development.
- Manage the work of external communications partners for projects as needed.
- Manage support staff as needed to execute internal and external campaigns.
- Make presentations to leadership and shareholders in order to sell-in or report on marketing plans.
- Stay abreast of new marketing tactics and best practices and share insights with the team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, marketing, journalism or a similar field.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in marketing or communications-related field.
- Strong knowledge of and experience in integrated marketing plan development and execution.
- Strong business and creative writing skills a must.
- Ability to lead initiatives and manage other staff members within the department and beyond as well as gain buy-in from attorneys. Must be able to lead and also be a team player.
- Excellent interpersonal and formal presentation skills.
- Must be proficient in social media, especially LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Must be an excellent problem solver with the ability to pay strong attention to detail.
- Some travel between the firm’s offices required.
- Must have the ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Advertising/PR/Marketing agency experience preferred.
- Past law firm experience, a plus.
- Understanding of PR/media relations, a plus.
Buchanan Ingersoll and Rooney offers an outstanding benefit package that includes:
- 401K Program
- Pension Profit Sharing Program
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.