- Write news releases for print, broadcast and digital media.
- Write content for blogs and websites.
- Write media pitches for journalists, editors, producers, bloggers and influencers.
- Write brochures, flyers and other printed materials.
- Experience with consumer publicity and product promotion.
- Outstanding writing skills.
- Strong proofreading and editing skills.
- Thorough knowledge of Associated Press style.
- Ability to deliver polished product on deadline.
- Degree in PR, Communications or Journalism.
This position is part-time (10-15 hours per week) and 100% virtual — A perfect fit for parents looking to re-enter the PR industry while still caring for youngsters at home.
To express interest, please send three outstanding writing samples to: Kerry@KerryFordPR.com