PR/Content Marketing Specialist, BLD Marketing
BLD Marketing seeks highly qualified candidates for the position of PR/content marketing
specialist. Reporting to senior vice president of PR and content marketing, the PR/content marketing specialist will be based in the agency’s Pittsburgh offices. The successful candidate:
- Is a tenacious self-starter who can handle multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Is able to excel in a team environment and on his/her own.
- Is dedicated to the very highest standards as they apply to quality of work and client service.
- Has one to three years of experience in public relations and communications in an agency,
corporate, or nonprofit setting.
- Has earned a bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, marketing, journalism or a related profession.
In addition, the successful candidate:
- Possesses an understanding of the practice of modern public relations and content
marketing, how all the media channels (earned, owned, and paid) intersect, and how they
can be integrated to achieve a client’s PR and content marketing objectives.
- Can identify a communications opportunity or challenge and can contribute to developing
and executing a strategy and the right tactics to achieve success.
- Has demonstrated writing skills that can be applied to news release writing, media pitch
development, content marketing, case studies, byline articles, project profiles, etc.
- Can conduct story-mining exercises to find, develop, cultivate, and then tell compelling
stories on behalf of clients.
- Has experience conducting media pitching that leads to earned media placements for a
- Can assist in managing social media channels on behalf of brands and/or the agency.
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and two writing samples to Jeff Donaldson at
email@example.com. No phone calls please.
BLD Marketing is a results-based, full-service strategic marketing agency serving building materials
manufacturers exclusively throughout North America and abroad. BLD offers a comprehensive
portfolio of strategic marketing services and implementation capabilities to help client companies
achieve growth, efficiency, and profitability. Employees work in a collaborative, creative environment
focused on delivering outstanding results to the agency’s clients and enjoy a full complement of
benefits, including work-from-home opportunities, PTO, a 401-K program with employer
contributions, and health/vision/dental benefits. For more information on the agency, visit www.bld-marketing.com.