Pipitone Group is a marketing and communications firm that does great work with great people. How do we do it? We InteGREAT. Brand building and business building. Marketing and sales. We develop multi-disciplined, integrated approaches—and then execute them flawlessly—to help clients achieve results.
Can You Cultivate? Integrate? Motivate? We’re seeking a Public Relations Strategist who will be able to develop a range of strategic public relations activities for a variety of clients. As a dynamic team player, you will work in collaboration with client teams to create this company’s absolute best work, bringing innovative, bold ideas to life and provide service excellence.
- Manage client media relations, including: Developing media pitches and identifying proper local, regional or national media outlets; developing and nurturing media relationships; creating and updating editorial calendars, including those for trade publications, for upcoming opportunities; writing, editing and distributing all press releases, media advisories, and media kits; maintaining and updating media lists; developing meeting agendas and minutes.
- Support client events and meetings as needed, to include vendor and speaker coordination, writing speeches and scripts, coordinating interviews with media and assisting with on-site technical management.
- Track client media mentions, placements and social media engagement and develop reports for all media coverage.
- Utilize client and industry expertise to strategize, create and execute marketing communications campaigns for clients, to include: Developing strategic briefs; establishing marketing communications goals and initiating client campaigns encompassing multiple tactics, including writing, media relations, digital and social media support, special events and advertising.
- Traffic all content-related projects, including product literature, website design and copy, public/media relations materials, print, digital and social media editorial and advertising, and other marketing communications materials.
Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or a related field with a minimum of 3 years of marketing communications experience with proven skills in public relations, media relations, copywriting, editing and proofing, and client relations; preferably in a public relations or advertising agency environment required.
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, Adobe Acrobat, and social media platforms is required.
This position is a developmental role and provides an opportunity for advancement. Other benefits include:
- Flexible hours and the ability to work remote
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Supplemental life insurance
- Critical care insurance
- Short- and Long-term disability