Job Description Summary:
A Senior Account Executive at Falls & Co. must possess a fully developed understanding of and ability to create, execute and manage public relations strategies and all supporting activities. The Senior Account Executive is responsible for effectively and thoughtfully leading and counseling clients in day-to-day interactions and meetings, as well as positively contributing to the Falls & Co. team atmosphere.
Falls & Co. is a rapidly growing strategic advertising, communications, digital and marketing firm that crafts world-class marketing solutions based on research-driven insight and seasoned expertise to clients locally, regionally, nationally and internationally.
- Craft creative, innovative and compelling story ideas and strategic pitch approaches for the media aimed at raising awareness of client initiatives. Foster meaningful media relationships on behalf of clients.
- Contribute to, and in some cases lead, the development, implementation and execution of forward-thinking communication programs and plans.
- Provide necessary team support to senior leaders in the form of mentoring, motivating and offering assistance to junior team members. Serve as a role model for more junior members of the firm.
- Manage and prioritize assignments, projects, programs related to individual and junior team member’s work.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
This position is a developmental role and provides an opportunity for advancement. Other benefits include:
- Ability to take responsibility for some of the day-to-day relations with client middle managers; demonstrate client and client relationship management within numerous client industries.
- Excellent writing and editing skills for media relations materials, proposals, strategic and tactical plans, as well as collateral materials.
- Ability to operate in a flexible and adaptive manner within a fast-paced firm environment while demonstrating the following: a consistent quality of work; organizational and attention to detail abilities; effective project management; responsiveness to clients; basic conflict resolution skills; and budget management.
- Possess solid critical thinking and strategic skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, journalism, marketing, or a specialized or related field of study.
- Minimum of five to eight years of strategic communications or equivalent industry experience required.
- Prior firm experience preferred but not required.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications; knowledge of industry monitoring and measurement data systems.
- Some travel may be required.
- Falls and Co. has a “work where you work best” policy. Team members may work from home, from the office or a mix depending on personal preference. Occasional in-office or on-location meetings are required based on client and agency needs.
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Falls & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer