Senior Director of Communications, Presbyterian SeniorCare Network
- Direct the day-to-day workflow of the communications department for the Network, including the management of external vendors and agency partners.
- In collaboration with internal clients and external vendors, develop strategic communications plans and implement various communications platforms that successfully tell the stories that build a positive reputation for the Presbyterian SeniorCare Network.
- Direct the development and communication of information designed to keep the public and key stakeholders informed about Presbyterian SeniorCare Network programs, accomplishments, and/or points of view.
- Plan, develop and execute integrated marketing communications approaches (e.g. newsletters, social media, video and internet based opportunities, advertising, special events and sales support materials) to support overall “brand” experience and Presbyterian SeniorCare Network strategic goals.
- In collaboration with Presbyterian SeniorCare Network marketing and operations leaders, direct the development of collateral materials (e.g. flyers, brochures, direct mail pieces, etc.).
- Manage content of corporate blog and corporate social media pages to ensure timely postings and accuracy of information.
- Spearhead the content creation and timely posting of the Presbyterian SeniorCare Network employee news.
Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 8 years of experience in a fast-paced environment requiring strategic thinking, project and budget management, strong coaching and mentoring capacity, creativity, attention to detail and excellent organizational and writing skills.
Apply at www.CareersAtSrCare.org for consideration.