Senior Director of PR and Communications, ServiceLink
A DAY IN THE LIFE
In this role, you will…
- Serve as a strategic advisor to company leadership in order to sustain and strengthen industry and public perception of ServiceLink and its divisions.
- Lead a team of communication professionals and agency partners to grow ServiceLink’s brand across the residential lending and financial services industry.
- Leverage or build relationships with important media contacts (e.g., reporters, editors) and influencers to improve ServiceLink’s visibility and presence with industry trade media, adjacent national and regional media, and among local media outlets in key ServiceLink markets.
- Translate new opportunities and ideas into actionable and measurable plans.
- Oversee ServiceLink’s internal employee communications and recruitment marketing functions to maximize employee engagement and support talent acquisition.
- Collaborate with other marketing leaders and their teams to support the planning and execution of the strategic communications plan.
- Contribute to critical marketing strategies, including but not limited to thought leadership content, social media marketing, and event marketing.
- Consult with internal clients to develop appropriate communications solutions to meet their needs. Utilize communications methods and techniques to create strategic approaches to meet objectives. Plan and manage the execution of the strategic communications plan and the implementation of communications tactics. Monitor and measure communications efforts.
- Be accountable for all of the company’s external communications, including serving as the official spokesperson with media outlets, trade associations, local government contacts and more.
WHO YOU ARE
You possess …
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience in a corporate or agency-based public relations, media relations, or communications-related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Extensive writing experience, which can be demonstrated, is a must. Must be skilled with the latest versions of Microsoft Office applications. Experience in preparing and executing marketing campaigns also required.
- Strong executive presence. Able to succinctly communicate with high impact both verbally and in writing.
- Meticulous project management skills working across multiple cross-functional teams.
Passion for developing strengths and skillsets of colleagues and direct reports.
- Skilled people manager capable of effectively managing up, down, and across a large, complex organization.
WHO WE ARE
About us …
ServiceLink is a mortgage services company headquartered in Pittsburgh that helps clients in the lending industry and beyond achieve their strategic goals, realize greater efficiencies and better serve their customers by delivering best-in-class technology, services, and insight with a relentless commitment to upholding the highest standards of quality, compliance, and service.
To apply and for immediate consideration, please email your Resume and Cover Letter to ServiceLink’s Talent Acquisition Manager, Chris Walker at Christopher.email@example.com