Senior Public Relations Strategist, Pipitone Group
Pipitone Group is a marketing and communications firm that does great work with great people. How do we do it? We InteGREAT. Brand building and business building. Marketing and sales. We develop multi-disciplined, integrated approaches—and then execute them flawlessly—to help clients achieve results.
Can you Cultivate? Integrate? Motivate? We are seeking a Senior Public Relations Strategist who will be able to develop a range of strategic public relations activities and creative marketing content for a variety of clients. Other responsibilities include:
- Utilize client and industry expertise to strategize, create and execute marketing communications campaigns for clients, to include: Developing strategic briefs; establishing marketing communications goals and initiating client campaigns encompassing multiple tactics, including writing, media relations, digital and social media support, special events and advertising.
- Manage client media relations, including: Developing media pitches and identifying proper local, regional or national media outlets; developing and nurturing media relationships; creating and updating editorial calendars, including those for trade publications, for upcoming opportunities; writing, editing and distributing all press releases, media advisories, and media kits; maintaining and updating media lists; developing meeting agendas and minutes.
- Traffic all content-related projects, including product literature, website design and copy, public/media relations materials, print, digital and social media editorial and advertising, and other marketing communications materials.
- Develop overall event strategy, plan, execute and manage all event details.
- Manage the workload and monitor the performance of the Public Relations Specialist(s).
Provide creative and process leadership to the Public Relations team in the development and execution of public relations and marketing communications strategies and tactics.
As a dynamic team player you will work in collaboration with client teams to create this company’s absolute best work, bringing innovative, bold ideas to life and provide service excellence.
Bachelor’s Degree in English, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or a related field with a minimum of 7 years of marketing communications experience with proven skills in Public Relations is required.
This position is a developmental role and provides an opportunity for advancement. Other benefits include:
- Flexible hours and the ability to work remotely
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Supplemental life insurance
- Critical care insurance
- Short- and Long-term disability
To apply, email Kim Tarquinio, director of strategic communications at firstname.lastname@example.org