Social Media Account Assistant, The Motherhood
The Motherhood Inc., a leading influencer marketing agency based in Sharpsburg, is seeking a Social Media Account Assistant to join our team. The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including all top social media sites. Those looking to gain valuable online media experience with an established organization are encouraged to apply. The position is for a full-time freelance employee (40 hrs/wk), onsite. The position has potential for a full-time permanent hire after a minimum of 90 days.
Social Media Account Assistant Responsibilities
- Work with the on-site Social Media and Database Managers on program campaigns to complete tasks like social listening, research, social media tracking, blogger identification and monitoring
- Industry trend research and monitoring
- Create engaging blog and social media content
Social Media Account Assistant Skills & Requirements
- Have a degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or related field
- Experience in social media/marketing, including at least one field-related internship
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and Google+
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights (ideal but not required)
- Research and analysis capabilities including but not limited to survey analysis, statistical analysis and trend research (ideal but not required)
Learn more about The Motherhood Inc. at www.themotherhood.com.