Visual Designer, Manchester Bidwell Corporation
The Visual Designer performs a critical role in relaying Manchester Bidwell Corporation’s message to various audiences through visual design. The Visual Designer’s responsibilities include supporting MBC and its affiliates’ through graphic and video design as well as other functions to promote and raise awareness of MBC’s mission and educational model.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not strictly limited to, the following:
- Gains an in-depth understanding of MBC’s mission and educational model for the purpose of delivering key, consistent messaging both internally and externally.
- Assists in capturing MBC’s mission through design, photography, and videography.
- Generates clear ideas, concepts, and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
- Designs assets for print, digital, and video distribution.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams across MBC and its affiliates.
- Assists the Communications Manager in developing deliverables and materials that enable effective communication and messaging of MBC’s objectives, goals, and initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Reviews and prints collateral for affiliates.
- Models professional behavior and ethics for internal and external stakeholders to build brand and image.
- Recognizes and embraces MBC’s culture including the five core values: respect, embrace, shape, influence, and listen.
- Assists with outside event rentals and MBC tours as needed.
- Uses tact, discretion, and good judgment in handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Exemplifies a willingness to learn and develop knowledge to better perform job duties and tasks, as position requires.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
There are no supervisory responsibilities associated with this position.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, marketing, or communications or 2 years related experience in design or marketing field required.
- Must have strong Mac skills.
- Must have experience working with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated high-quality graphic design skills required.
- Must be well organized, detail oriented, creative, and self-motivated with a proven ability to work independently on projects or work products that will be published to the public.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact closely as a team player.
Interested persons are required to submit their resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com