Pittsburgh’s rebirth from the ashes has primed its rise as one the nation’s top cities.
Join PRSA Pittsburgh’s annual PR Summit to hear from the mainstays that got it here and the new blood pushing it forward.
- Gain insights from our cast of Legends including UPMC, Fitt and Iron City Beer.
- Food by Smallman Galley’s Iron Born Pizza and beverages by Iron City, Pittsburgh’s most-iconic beer
Ticket pricing is as follows:
- Students: $25
- Professionals: $50
- Early Bird (purchase by 10/29): Students: $20 / Professionals: $40
To purchase your tickets today, click here.
6:00 – 6:45 p.m. — Check In & Networking happy hour
- Check in, grab you name badge and enjoy Iron Born Pizza and Iron City Beer.
7:00 – 7:45 p.m. — Keynote
- Melissa Wade, Senior Director of Communications, VisitPITTSBURGH
7:45 – 8:00 p.m. — Keynote Q&A
8:00 – 8:15 p.m. — Break
- Enjoy more Iron City Beer and networking.
8:15 – 8:50 p.m. — Showstopping Secrets from Pittsburgh Legends: Old, New and Resurrected
- Pittsburgh Legends — old, new and resurrected — will share their secrets for remaining relevant and communicating effectively.
- Moderated by: Dan Ayer, Founder, Field General Communications
- Chris Daley, Senior Manager, Digital Media, UPMC
- Anthony Vennare, CEO & Co-Founder, Fitt
- Ben Butler, APR, Founder, Top Hat — the agency of record for Iron City Beer.
8:50 – 9:00 p.m. — Conclusion
- Some special announcements from a PRSA Pittsburgh Board member and our official conclusion.
Thank you to our sponsors!