Searching for a new job is no easy task, let alone during global pandemic. Join PRSA Pittsburgh and the Young Professionals Committee on Wednesday, June 10 for virtual panel focused on searching, applying and landing your next gig.
Whether you are currently seeking employment or looking to make a career move, hear from a breadth of panelists who have lost (and found) jobs over the last few months, as well as learn how you can stand out from a recruiter and employer.
- Alex Simone, HR Lead at BCG Platinion
- Jannah Jablonowski, Public Relations Specialist at Giant Eagle, Inc.
- Chris Lovett, Manager of Digital Products at Smith Micro
- Marina Weis, Content & PR Strategist at Top Hat
- Emma Rosenthal, Student at Penn State University
Topics will include:
- Resumes: how to stand out (and Marina’s #1 tip on how her resume landed her a new job at a top agency in Pittsburgh)
- Virtual networking and interviewing – how to go about it
- Skills to learn while you’re searching and applying
- And more!