Marketing Specialist, Pittsburgh International Airport (Allegheny County Airport Authority)
This temporary position supports the marketing team to research, plan, execute, and measure, evaluate and report on organizational and marketing-specific initiatives, programs, campaigns and individual projects.
• Three – Five years of marketing and/or MarComm experience
• BA in Marketing, Communications or comparable degree combined with experience
• Agency experience preferred
- Advertising campaign management, coordination, project management and evaluation/reporting
- Direct/Email marketing
- CRM/Database managementWebsite management: 4 websites, 1 Intranet, 1 app, various social media platforms
Brand Development & Deployment:
- Support creation, manage implementation
- Tracking, Metrics Identification, Analytics and Reporting of both internal and external initiatives, programs, campaigns and individual projects.
- Manage submission of awards across vertical and horizontal industries, including research, creation, review period approvals, submission, tracking and merchandising the wins.
- Whether internal/external for the airport or with our business community partners, plan and execute airport, airline, and industry events, including virtual and combinations of virtual and on-site
- Professional, organized and detail-oriented self-starter who takes initiative
- A team player, able to multi-task, prioritize and be flexible/able to shift and pivot as needed, all while staying on deadline in a fast-paced work environment
- Good interpersonal skills including tact, diplomacy, creativity and a customer service-focused approach to both internal and external audiences
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Work proactively and independently to accomplish assigned goals
- Experience with various Digital/Software Platforms: Google Analytics, Power Bi or other digital analytics platforms, Wordpress, Salesforce and Constant Contact, MS Office Suite