We’re on the hunt for people who live and breathe all things social and are renowned for having their finger on the pulse in this rapidly evolving landscape.
Experience and expertise in social media, content creation, data and insights, and advertising are vital. You’ll need to be a great writer, confident in working at speed with major global brands and uphold an excellent level of client service.
In this role, you will be expected to:
- Research current trends and collate reports and updates for our global brand clients, based out of the U.S.
- Draft content, alongside expert writers, for social media posts, social advertising, and media releases
- Work together with other account executives to collate data and insights from the content we publish for clients on the social web
- Where necessary, contribute to Battenhall’s suite of ‘publications’ such as our newsletter and daily updates
- Consider new ways to do old tasks, innovate with your work and bring that kind of thinking to your work with our clients
- Four-year undergraduate college degree
- 1-2 years agency experience either through internships or a full-time role
- Knowledge and use of social networks is a must, including (but not limited to) Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, Clubhouse, LinkedIn, and TikTok
- Excellent written and presentation skills
Send application materials to: firstname.lastname@example.org