Account Executive, Pipitone Group
Pipitone Group is a marketing and communications firm that does great work with great people. How do we do it? We InteGREAT. Brand building and business building. Marketing and sales. We develop multi-disciplined, integrated approaches—and then execute them flawlessly—to help clients achieve results.
Can You Cultivate? Integrate? Motivate? We are seeking an Account Executive who will be able to support the implementation of strategic marketing activities for a variety of clients. Other responsibilities include:
- Coordinating client projects from beginning to end. Assisting with generating creative briefs, developing accurate estimates and timelines, conducting project kickoffs, coordinating client calls and internal meetings, and updating status reports.
- Coordinating client media efforts, to include: Trafficking monthly media placements to publishers; reviewing proofs and approving/making changes as needed.
- Ensuring comprehensive and concise communication between internal and external Client teams in client calls and internal status meetings.
- Fostering and maintaining day-to-day client contact.
- Staying abreast of general marketing trends and best practices.
- Providing support to Account Supervisor.
- Supporting agency marketing and new business activities.
As a dynamic team player, you will work in collaboration with Client teams to create this company’s absolute best work, bringing innovative bold ideas to life coupled with service excellence.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Business or a related field with a minimum of 4 years of advertising agency/marketing communications experience is required.
This position is a developmental role and provides an opportunity for advancement. Other benefits include:
- Flexible hours and the ability to work remotely
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Supplemental life insurance
- Critical care insurance
- Short- and Long-term disability
Send resumes, cover letters and salary requirements to Chief Strategy Officer Arnie Begler at email@example.com.