Principal, Admin & Planning, BNY Mellon (Communications and Content Development)
Manages content and editorial development for Risk & Compliance. This senior professional will work closely with head of communications for Risk & Compliance to implement division’s strategic communications plan, including but not limited to written features, PowerPoint presentations, executive briefs, board materials, organizational announcements, video and other digital content. Experience with internal social networks and intranets desired, as well as editorial calendar management. Advanced writing, speaking and PowerPoint proficiencies and strong project management and process development skills.
Other Responsibilities May or May Not Include:
- Defines or leads strategic initiatives with major impact on the business or function supported (a unit within a business or business partner).
- Defines or leads major, highly complex projects related to budget, business plans, risk-related items, regulatory items, communications (presentations/speeches) and implementation of policies, standards, processes, and/or strategic projects.
- Analyzes project implementation status and provides feedback to senior managers.
- Solves complex issues in implementation and leads the processes needed to correct the problems.
- Leads impactful initiatives within the business or function.
- Works closely with Senior Management to understand their needs and provides appropriate guidance, direction, and communication.
- Works with the business or function management team to implement and enforce policies, standards, and processes that require an advanced knowledge of key business or function roles and organizational design.
- Assists in managing business-led programs such as people-related management, global location strategy, meeting management, etc. Provides input to resource allocation and project staffing.
- Contributes to the achievement of area objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- MBA preferred, 10-12 years of experience in financial services or business partner function preferred.
- At least 5 years in project management or applicable business or function and cost-effective budgetary responsibility.
- Experience in the securities industry is a plus.