Job Description Summary:
Pipitone Group is a marketing and communications firm that does great work with great people. How do we do it? We InteGREAT. Brand building and business building. Marketing and sales. We develop multi-disciplined, integrated approaches—and then execute them flawlessly—to help clients achieve results.
Can You Cultivate? Integrate? Motivate? We are seeking a self-motivated, highly driven Account Executive who will be able to support the implementation of strategic marketing activities for a variety of clients. Other responsibilities include:
- Coordinating client projects from beginning to end. Assisting with generating creative briefs, developing accurate estimates and timelines, conducting project kickoffs, coordinating client calls and internal meetings, and updating status reports.
- Coordinating client media efforts, to include managing the workflow of the content of monthly media placements to publishers; reviewing proofs and approving/making changes as needed.
- Ensuring comprehensive and concise communication between internal and external Client teams in client calls and internal status meetings.
- Building relationships with a variety of client contacts.
- Staying attune to general marketing trends and best practices.
- Supporting agency marketing and new business activities.
- Responsible for client billing and other day to day administrative functions.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Business or a related field.
- 3-5 years Marketing/Corporate communications, project management experience. Advertising Agency experience preferred.
This position is a developmental role and provides an opportunity for advancement. Other benefits include:
- Flexible work hours and relaxed dress code
- Outstanding Medical, dental, and vision insurance with generous company contribution
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching program
- Company supported life insurance
- Companywide profit sharing plan
- Comfortable modern office environment
- Company sponsored professional development program
- Free coffee, beverages, snacks and free parking
For immediate consideration, please send resumes to Maura Yates (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Link or email address where applications can be submitted: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/