Digital Marketing Specialist, Aerotech Inc.
Aerotech is a market-leading engineering and manufacturing firm that produces motion control and high-precision automation products to our clients all over the world. These world-class solutions push the boundaries of what is possible in the industrial, medical research and aerospace markets, to name a few. We have received numerous corporate awards for innovation and employee satisfaction (including being named a Top Workplace by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette in 2018).
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for creating and managing digital marketing programs and assets to support Aerotech’s strategic growth objectives.This person will manage our website content, email and social media campaigns, marketing automation programs, digital analytics and PPC advertising efforts to support brand awareness and lead generation activities. This person will also play a critical role in working with our website development agency partner to launch our new website this year.
- Plan, coordinate and execute digital marketing campaigns
- Maintain and manage Aerotech’s social media channels (ex: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Support the Aerotech website by enhancing content and managing SEO
- Use Google Analytics to support recommendations for optimizing Aerotech’s website and landing pages
- Plan, coordinate, execute and report on Google Adwords campaigns
- Manage Aerotech’s marketing automation database and associated tools
- Create and design digital content and copy for use in all digital channels
- Develop integrated marketing campaign strategies and act as the project manager to guide efforts to a successful completion
- Research, present and initiate new marketing best practices to support Aerotech’s goals
- Collaborate with the marketing team to define campaign objectives, scope, audience and metrics that drive results
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, digital media, business, or a related course of study from an accredited college or university preferred
- Minimum of three years of experience in digital marketing required
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
- Superior knowledge of HTML, CSS and website CMS platforms (WordPress and Umbraco preferred)
- Superior knowledge of Adobe DreamWeaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Illustrator
- Experience with marketing automation tools such as Pardot or Hubspot
- Proficient with Google Analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience with SEO preferred
- Knowledge of data privacy regulations (CAN-SPAM, GDPR, and CCPR)
- Must be authorized to work in the US without employer sponsorship. Aerotech does not provide U.S. work authorization sponsorship for this position. OPT and CPT visa holders are not eligible for employment if they will need work authorization sponsorship at any time in the future.
- Competitive Pay
- Profit Sharing Bonus Program
- 401(k) program
- Employee Stock Ownership Trust Plan
- Health Insurance
- Company Paid Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Education Reimbursement
- Smart Dollar
What You’ll Love About Us:
Our company culture has always centered around one thing – our employees. Through their hard work, commitment and creative-thinking, we are able to not only make Aerotech highly successful, but reward our employees in the process. Whether it be through our profit sharing plan, or education reimbursement, we are focused on employee’s well-being as we know they are the building blocks of our company. From our track record of never laying off an employee, to continually reinvesting our earnings year-after-year show we are not only dedicated to our employees in the present, but also the future.
At Aerotech, we feel a sense of accomplishment when we know our products have been used to realize the technology that is making lives better and leading us to the future. If you are not only looking for a career, but a chance to make a real difference, don’t hesitate to apply!
The Company is collecting the information requested in this employment application for purposes of evaluating your suitability for hire by the Company. The Company will share the information that you provide in this employment application only with Company management officials who are involved in the hiring process or who are otherwise involved in making employment-related decisions on behalf of the Company.