Graphic Designer, Ceisler Media & Issue Advocacy
Ceisler Media & Issue Advocacy seeks a Graphic Designer to join its growing digital and creative team. The right candidate will have a minimum of two years’ design experience and possess a proven track record at developing creative design projects that support multi-faceted communications strategies and issue advocacy campaigns. The individual must be comfortable working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment. This position reports to the Director of Digital and Creative Services for the firm.
- At least two years’ experience at a public relations agency, and/or an in-house design role for a corporation or nonprofit organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Advertising or a related field is preferred.
- Manages relationships with project leads and clients to create project timelines and key deliverables.
- Prepare digital graphics for social media and static digital ads; ability to design animated graphics a plus.
- Create fact sheets, infographics, presentations and newsletters and other materials, in some instances developing concepts in accordance with existing brand guidelines.
- Design graphics for digital advertising and social media content.
- Collaborate with Multimedia Designer for project support needs related to video and photography.
- Serve as a partner to brainstorm concepts with the team that will highlight original, engaging design solutions.
- Stay aware of current trends in creative, marketing, design, social media, and competitive landscapes.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom, InDesign, Premiere Pro). Experience with After Effects and HTML5 design a significant plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
- Photography and filming experience a plus.
- Significant time management and project management skills. Highly focused, organized, and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Creative professional with an eye and interest in evolving trends to connect with audiences.
- Familiar with working on projects with established brand guidelines.
- Experience participating as a member of project teams; client service experience and poise working with senior leadership.
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment and execute against deliverables under deadlines and competing priorities.
- Understanding of best practices for digital advocacy, social media campaigns, and tracking analytics.
- Willingness to adapt to the many changing requirements/needs of a fast-paced company and industry.
- Conscientious, motivated, self-directed, and proactive with a willingness to take on additional projects.
- Proven track record of excellence, ownership, and accountability.
Along with your portfolio, please include your resume, salary requirements to Melissa Sherman at firstname.lastname@example.org.