On behalf of our client, Berner International, a global leader in air curtains, Decision Associates is seeking applicants for the role of Marketing Communication Strategist.
Headquartered in New Castle, PA, Berner combines engineering, leading-edge technology, and a skilled workforce to produce the most efficient and reliable air curtains on the market. Berner has been helping customers save energy for more than 60 years.
The Marketing Communication Strategist is responsible for creating written content to establish and/or update a variety of Berner International’s marketing collateral including, but not limited to ads, print materials, and website copy in order to support sales, drive traffic, and build and maintain relationships.
Key expectations include:
- Strategizing and executing a content calendar based on industry relevance and sales opportunities
- Analyzing data to help make informed decisions about audience targeting
- Providing measurable goals/metrics that support Berner International’s marketing goals and inform decision making
- Writing, editing, and proofreading content, using SEO best practices and tools as it relates to online content
- Sharing content through various online channels, ensuring a strong web presence
- Adhering to marketing and brand guidelines to create cross-channel consistency
- Working collaboratively with the entire marketing team and other departments to meet company goals
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or other related field and 3-5 years of marketing communications experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment or other B-to-B industry. The candidate should possess strong project management skills and understand how to manage priorities with a focus on delivering high quality results. Experience with SEO publishing best practices, web analytics, WordPress, and top social media platforms, as well as the Office365 suite of products is crucial. Basic graphic design skills are a plus.
This position offers a highly competitive base salary and outstanding incentive compensation as well as comprehensive benefits.
Berner International is an equal employment opportunity employer.
SUBMIT APPLICATION HERE: https://apply.workable.com/