Board and Committees
The members of the PRSA Pittsburgh Board serve as the public face and voice of the organization, act on behalf of the entire Pittsburgh PR community, and provide strategic guidance and valuable insight into industry trends. The Board is comprised of industry professionals from across the Pittsburgh region and includes a diverse mix of professionals, including recent graduates, marketing and advertising professionals, and senior managers.
2020 Executive Board
President | Jordan Mitrik, Brunner
Vice President | Dan Ayer, Field General
Secretary | Robin Rectenwald, WordWrite
Treasurer | Darcey Mamone, NAMI
Assistant Treasurer | Brian Ackermann, Red Havas
Immediate Past President | Ben Butler, APR, Top Hat
2020 Committee Leads
Communications Chair | Ashley Jones, Beyond Spots & Dots
- Social Media Co-Chair | Taylor Fife, Manchester Bidwell Corporation
- Social Media Co-Chair | Megha Pai, Freelance
- Web Content Manager | Stacey Federoff, Point Park University
- Multimedia Lead | Alex Grubbs, Point Park University
Website Lead | Ben Butler, APR, Top Hat
Member Services Chair | Kariann Mano, Red Havas
Programming Co-Chair | Jesse Serra, rue21
Programming Co-Chair | Mallory Manz, Carlow University
- Renaissance Awards Co-Chair | Alex Oltmanns, Pipitone Group
- Renaissance Awards Co-Chair | Morgan McCoy, Touchtown
- PR Summit Co-Chair | Nathan Petrillo, NeighborWorks Western Pennsylvania
- PR Summit Co-Chair | Lily Whorl, Red Havas
- Young Professionals Co-Chair | Deanna Tomaselli, Red Havas
- Young Professionals Co-Chair | Catherine Clements, Red Havas
Accreditation Lead | Ben Butler, APR, Top Hat
Public Service Lead | Kristen Wishon, Greater Pittsburgh Arts Council
Student Liaison | Camille Downing, Point Park University
Sponsorship Lead | Steve Radick, BCW Global
Diversity Chair Position Still Open!
It’s not too late to join the 2020 Board! We’re still looking to fill our revived Diversity Chair position. We welcome fresh ideas for fulfilling the role and anticipate that the Diversity Chair will be highly involved across every aspect of PRSA Pittsburgh communications, events and member relations. Communications and PR professionals of all identities and seniority levels are encouraged to inquire or apply at email@example.com!
Please note: An email of interest is not a commitment. Feel free to ask questions, inquire about roles and responsibilities, or meet and chat with current board members at our next Off the Clock Happy Hour.